I just talked to Homeland Security and they said that there are currently no needs from SAR teams. This is under FBI advisement, so things can change in a minute. Be ready! There is also a search going on in Nicholas County. No resources are being requested. DHS just now advised us to continue with training/exercise. (they know where we’re at that way!)
I just got off the phone with the National Weather Service (10:23am). They sent me their latest forecast for the training area. I think it is important that we go ahead with the plans. If at ALL possible please try to attend. We have been planning this event for a month. If it gets too bad, we can move to a shelter. So if you come in AFTER 2pm, call my cell to be sure of where we will be.